Download Instructions and Tips
1. Select the titles of the Digital Download versions of the videos you want, add them to your cart, and check out and pay like with any other product purchase. If you check out and make an account (recommended) then your PDF download containing your video links will be available instantly once your payment is approved. If you check out as a guest, your PDF file link will be included in your order confirmation e-mail that you will get in a few minutes or so. IMPORTANT: Make sure your e-mail address is correct and check your SPAM folder if you do not receive your order confirmation in a few minutes.
Each video title you purchase will have it's own PDF file containing your unique download links. If you buy one of the Download Sets, all of the unique links will be listed in just one PDF document.
NOTE: It is recommended that you download first to a desktop or laptop computer with a fast internet connection first, then transfer the video files to your Ipad, Iphone, or Android device for viewing. IOS and Android devices can only open .zip folders with a helper application, see information below.
• Click the unique link in your PDF file, this link is active and clickable in the PDF file. If the link does not activate, just cut and paste this link directly into your browser address window and hit enter. Your unique download links are good for about 72 hours so get your files as soon as possible.
• Once this link is clicked and activated, your browser will then go to our video file server and start to download a .zip file to your computer or device. There is a .zip file for each Part 1 and Part 2 of the program you have purchased. Some vidoes have only a Part 1. The link you will see in your browser address window when downloading should look like this: https://s3.amazonaws.com/radcarart/secretsr6.zip
• The file that you are downloading is in the .zip compressed format, this format helps speed downloading. Remember, each video program is a lot of data, and will take a while to download even on high speed internet connections.
• Once the download is completed, your computer should automatically open and uncompress the .zip folder and its contents, making a folder with the video .mp4 file in your downloads folder or location where you store downloaded content. Double click the .zip file if it does not open automatically, this should initiate the decompression of the folder and its content.
• The high quality .mp4 video files can be viewed in any application that plays digital media content. You should be able to just double click the video file to start it playing in your default media player application. You can open the video file directely from your media player application like Itunes, Quicktime, Windows Media Player and other video player apps. You can also transfer the video files to your phone or tablet for portable viewing.
• If you need to download, open and view the video files directly from your IOS or Android phone or tablet, get the application WinZip, which will decompress and open the .zip folder contents so you can then save and view the videos. WinZip is available free at the Apple App Store or at the Google Play App store. If you have any trouble downloading or viewing your video files, please contact me at email@example.com and I’ll help you out. Our videos are free of any Digital Rights restrictions so you can view and transfer them on any device you own. Your video downloads are for personal use only, please do not share the links or files with others, I really don't want to have to add copy protection in the future.
Each video part is about 1 hour, so a 2 hour program will have 2 video files. The video files are big (about 1.5 gigs each) so a fast internet connection is required. A wired ethernet connection works best, but a fast home wireless system will work as well. A slow 3G cell network will take a long time to download the files and may fail to download. A reliable 4G wireless network will work better. If you are using mobile internet, you may go over your data limit, so make sure you have enough data available before downloading over a 3G or 4G network. We're not responsible for your data overages.
Your unique download links are good for about 72 hours or longer so get your files downloaded as soon as possible. If you need more time to download your files and your links no longer work, just contact us and we can send you new links or extend the ones you have.
We have not added Digital Right Management to any of the files, so you are free to use your purchased content on any device you choose for personal use only.
You do not have the right to share the links you receive or share the video files with others online or store the files on other servers for others to access. Doing this violates our copyrights and makes it impossible for us to produce future training programs or offer future digital downloads. Thanks for doing the right thing and being responsible with your digital content.
Our videos are in the .mp4 video format using H.264 compression with stereo sound. You should be able to play them on any device that supports modern video content. These videos are NOT Flash based. You can use Quicktime, ITunes, VLC Player, Windows Media Player, or any player that supports .mp4 videos to playback our programs. If you have trouble playing any of our files, go online first for troubleshooting, or contact us by e-mail, we'll try to help you out.
All prices are in USD.