To Order the DVD edition of this program, Click Here
The Glider Repair Lab series has been so popular that my fans have demanded I make a third repair techniques program, and so I did, it's now available to download for only $21.95 for a limited time. You can also get all three Glider Repair Lab programs together at a big discount, only $44.95 for a limited time. Click here to order the complete Repair Lab download set.
This new 2 hour program features a series tutorials covering common repairs problems on a variety of wings and fuselages constructed with various materials and methods. You'll learn a bunch of new and valuable techniques that will help you to repair your damaged glider airframe and get it flying with minimal cost and effort.
I first attempt to fix a near-fatal broken main spar on a beautiful (and really expensive) Muller Egida F3J wing with some slick orthopedic surgery done without anesthesia. The patient lived and with some red paint therapy, will be flying again soon. You will learn all the steps required for main spar repairs and you'll get to see the disgusting internal guts of a moulded wing and the deceivingly easy way to repair even the most grave damage.
Next up is the repair of a state-of the-art fin set of an Xplorer 2.0 damaged in a launching accident. The fins are foam core with a spread-tow skin which makes repairs challenging. I teach you a new method for fixing skin delaminations with minimal surface damage with tape and mould release and show you how I fixed a torn hard point in the elevator fin with minimal weight increase.
The Pulsar series of gliders are really popular but repairing the truely composite built-up wings has been a bit of a black art. A friend donated a Pulsar 4 built-up D-box center section which had some nasty flutter damage to the ribs, rear drag spar, and D-box leading edge for this repair lab. I'll teach you you how to fabricate some new ribs, reattach the drag spar system, and fix the carbon d-box with a new and easy to apply technique I came up with that saved this expensive wing from the scrap heap.
I'm restoring this Icon 2 F3J fuselage for next season, and I demonstrated how I repaired the badly broken rear fuselage in the first Glider Repair Lab. In this program, I finish the repairs by fixing the sheared off front nose area with a lost-foam technique where you mould a new nose with blue foam, glass over the carved form, and then melt out the foam leaving the glass shell in the perfect nose shape. This is a very useful technique for repairing those impossible to replicate parts of nose cones, fuses, and other shapes.
To finish this intense training session, I teach you some ways to fix a broken bagged foam-core carbon-skinned slope plane wing with custom made splints. The wing being brought back from the dead is from a rare CR Contender wingeron slope speedster, so no replacement parts are available, so a professional restoration is the only way this plane is ever going to fly again. Lots of planes still have foam core wings, and the repair techniques you'll learn can be applied to foam core wing with skins of balsa, glass, obeichi, or carbon. Just about any wing can be fixed using the simple yet effective techniques I demonstrate for you.
You can also get all three Glider Repair Lab programs together at a big discount, only $44.95 for a limited time. Click here to order the complete Repair Lab download set.
Built-Up Composite WIng Repair Seminar • Bagged Carbon Slope Wing Repair • Mouldy Spar Repair • Spread-Tow Fin Repair Techniques • Fiberlass Seam Repair • Lost-Foam Nose Repair • And So Much More . . .
Just add this item to your online cart or you can order by calling our toll free line, 888-834-2261, M-F, 10am-5pm EST, and we'll be happy to take your order information or answer questions. All credit cards and Paypal accepted.
What You Get: The HD quality digital edition of this program is in the universal .mp4 video format which is viewable on all digital devices. (total file size 1.5 gb) This digital product has a full money-back guarantee. Total Runtime: 2 hours
How do I get my downloads?
For detailed instructions on how to use the links and download and view the video files, please visit and read our detailed Download Instruction Page HERE.
NOTE: It is recommended that you download first to a desktop or laptop computer with a fast internet connection first, then transfer the video files to your Ipad, Iphone, or Android device for viewing. IOS and Android devices can only open .zip folders with a helper application, see information below.
1. Select the titles of the download videos you want, add them to your cart, and then check out and pay like with any other product purchase. If you check out and create an account (recommended) then the PDF file download containing your video links will be available instantly after your payment is confirmed and completed. If you check out as a Guest, your PDF file link will included in your order confirmation e-mail that you will get in a few minutes or so. Each video title you purchase will have it's own PDF file containing your unique download links. If you order a download set, the single PDF file will have all of the unique links for each video of the set.
2. Click the unique link in the PDF, the link is active and clickable in your PDF file. If the link does not activate, just cut and paste this link directly into your browser address window and hit enter. Your unique download links are good for about 72 hours so get your files as soon as possible.
• Once this link is clicked and activated, your browser will then go to our video file server and start to download a folder to your computer or device which contains both files Part 1 and Part 2 of the program you have purchased. The link you will see in your browser address window when downloading should look like this: https://s3.amazonaws.com/radcarart/secretsr6.zip
• The folder that you are downloading is in the .zip format, this format helps speed downloading. Remember, each video program is a lot of data, and will take a while to download even on high speed internet connections. This video program is about 750 megabytes in size.
• Once the download is completed, your computer should automatically open and uncompress the .zip folder and its contents, making a folder with the two video .mp4 files in your downloads folder or location where you store downloaded content.
• The high quality .mp4 video files can be viewed in any application that plays digital media content. You should be able to just double click the video file to start it playing in your default media player or open it from your media player application like Itunes, Quicktime, Windows Media Player and other apps. You can also transfer the video files to your phone or tablet for portable viewing.
• If you need to download, open and view the video files from your IOS or Android phone or tablet, get the application WinZip, which will decompress and open the .zip folder contents so you can then save and view the videos. WinZip is available free at the Apple App Store or at the Google Play App store.
Our videos are free of any Digital Rights restrictions so you can view them on any device you own. Your video downloads are for personal use only, please do not share the links or files with others, I really don't want to have to add copy protection in the future.
All Digital Downloads have a no-questions-asked 30 day money back guarantee so you can try them out risk free.
All prices are in USD.